Welcome to Helios Integrative Medical Centre.
Our Centre has been created as a unique model for transformative healthcare by integrating conventional medicine with complementary therapies to embrace an holistic philosophy promoting the practice of healing-oriented medicine – addressing body, mind and spirit.
Our approach at Helios is different, just as all patients are. Like other medical practices, Helios Integrative Medical Centre provides quality traditional GP care, including Western medicine for acute and chronic conditions, child care and vaccinations, ACC, and Acute Demand services
The uniqueness of Helios Integrative Medical Centre is what makes us stand out from other clinics, in that as well as family general practice we also provide a wide range of integrative medicine options and services:
- Support for parents who want to make informed choice about vaccination.
- Alternative care choices that respect patients’ choice to use homeopathic, anthroposophic, or other complementary treatments rather than antibiotics and other pharmaceuticals.
- On-site access to integrative care providers such as Acupuncture, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Osteopathy, Eurythmy (movement therapy), Art Therapy, Nurse therapy.
- Intensive alternative treatment options such as IV Vitamin C and Mistletoe Therapy.
- We offer assessment and Occupational Therapy for children with learning and development difficulties.
- Biodentical hormone therapy.
Providing these options is a challenging opportunity, and here at Helios we are committed offering a wide range of professional, alternative services.
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR HOURS 2015/16
Helios will be closed on all the statutory holidays and 29-31 December 2015, reopening Tuesday 5 January 2016. If you wish to see a doctor during this time, please contact Moorhouse Medical Centre on 365 7900.
Moorhouse Medical Centre will be open Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, and public holidays 10am-6pm over this period. It will be closed on Christmas Day.
If you need urgent medical care outside of these hours, please go to the 24 Hour Surgery on the corner of Colombo St and Bealey Ave.